Download the case study and find out how Clinch used targeted content and recruitment marketing automation to attract, engage, and convert talent as part of the company's campaign to hire a new Ruby on Rails developer.
- Company's hiring pain points
- How we used Clinch features to get results including:
- 63% reduction in top of the funnel noise
- 242% growth in viable talent network
However, effective recruiting and retention of healthcare talent is a major issue for most organizations.
This eBook highlights the main challenges affecting talent acquisition teams in the healthcare sector, and provides insight on how recruitment marketing can help.
Learn more about common challenges including:
- Recruiting and retaining nurses
- Lack of time
A candidate persona is a fictional characterization of your ideal candidate. Creating one helps sourcers, recruitment marketers and employer branding professionals get to know their target audience, and shapes the messaging and content they deliver to that audience.
The guide comes complete with an example persona and persona template to let you get started right away.Get This Case Study
- Landing pages & calls-to-action
- Audience targeting
- Mobile optimization
- Candidate behavioural analysis
- And more
With practical tips to help you attract, identify, nurture, and convert high caliber candidates for more effective, more efficient hiring.Get This Case Study
- Leveraging your employer brand to attract and retain top talent.
- Assigning employer brand ownership
- Evaluating employee engagement
- Happiness as part of your company culture
PLUS, be inspired by examples of real-life companies that are raising the bar on employer branding right now.Get This Case Study
- Recruitment and marketing: why these two key functions are similar, but different.
- The role of content: what it is and why it's essential to proactive recruiting.
Stats, infographics, and insights into 4 key characteristics of recruiting content that converts.Get This Case Study
- How recruitment is changing in 2015.
- How applying content marketing techniques can improve your recruitment efforts.
- Tips for creating content to attract and engage top talent.
- Advice on how to get that content in front of the candidates that count.
- Real-world examples of great recruitment content campaigns to inspire your own.
In his first white paper for Clinch, Bill Boorman —Founder of the #tru conference series— looks at how these changes impact the day-to-day lives of the key stakeholders in talent acquisition (the recruiters, the hiring managers, and candidates) and suggests ways that companies can improve their recruitment marketing effectiveness.
- Learn about the shift from transaction and one-way process to relationship
- Get to know the modern candidate journey
- Find out how to keep candidates connected to your company — even when they're not in the market for a job